How lo live a life that excess any expectation even when the fight calls? This fall don't miss the opportunity to be part of an experience that will change your life! Youth camp for teenagers from 11 to 21 years old. Games, Worship, a lot fun and new friends are guaranteed!
Sobrevivientes started on 2006 with a group of leaders that believed on the power of playing and having fun as being the catapult to a great relationship with God.
Every year teenagers spend 4 days, playing, creating new friendships and committing to live their life to the fullest.
Sobrevivientes is organized by Casa de Jesús and his leaders that have more than 15 years of experience on working with teenagers.
This year we'll count with the special visit of Pr. Bruno Fattore from Argentina as guest speaker.
- • After August 21st: $350 • After September 18th: $400
- Email us at email@example.com to get the access code
- Price includes: t-shirt, food, lodging, games and transportation
- Family discount available, please email us to firstname.lastname@example.org to get the code
- The space is limited
Register today! Space is limited and prices go up after August 21st.
Here are all the files that you'll need to print and have it returned to our secretary at the time of checking in. Just click on the form title and download it.
If you have any doubts or concerns do not hesitate in writing us. You can also call 305.864.9283 and talk to us.
Some of the things you might want to write us:
- Need a family discount code (for brothers and sisters)
- Need the code to register as STAFF
- Questions about camp